Thursday 11 April 2013

My Big Day :D

In 1995,there was a great mother who was preparing to give birth her first baby at evening.However, her baby girl seemed not really willing to come out from the mother's body. Time flied. One minute seemed like a decade.Being painful,she shouted as loud as she could.Maybe the baby inside her stomach understood how her mother suffered! Just the next instant, the baby was born to this world! Feeling happy and excited,her father and mother named her as HONG CHIA MING. And that small baby is me:D

On that day,my mother passed the gloomy moment for hours as the pain she had to bear was really indescribable.Can you imagine how a 3.95kg baby come out from her mummy's stomach?

Mum,thanks for everything u have given to me. Thanks for giving me a chance to live and stay happily in this world. Thanks for the care and concern all the time. Thanks for the love u also show to me. Thanks for your patience to me. It is really hard to bring a baby to a young teen. And i really do appreciate the moment of staying together with mummy. However,i am going out to study soon. That means we have to be apart:'( I need to be independence compared with last time.It is a MUST,not a NEED.


taa dangg ! I want to tell the whole world that, oh yeah i am 18th right now. I am an adult,no, a old lady. HAHA.Well, actually this day is quite bored -.- Since most of my friends have gone to University and college to futher their studies, I don't have any birthday party this year.Pity right? It is okay for me because i receive many gifts from people around me.

Firstly, i got my angpau from my mummy.Woohoo, it is RM300. It enough for me to buy my contact lens for many pairs :D Thanks mummy !<3

Next, Singapore dollars from aunty ROSY ! Truly, $500 is  too much for me If convert to RM, it is RM 1250. Thanks a lot by the way=)






Third, a Bouquet of roses which sent from unknown.I didn't know who had sent me this flower as i saw it on the chair when i came back from hair saloon. So weird as that people didn't left the name on the paper, just wrote my name and the wishes.Anyway, thanks a lot :D Thanks for your gorgeous flower.

WHO IS THE SENDER TELL ME PLEASE 

   








The most special gift is from Ai Tee's family.It is also my favorite always.DURIAN !!! Thanks a lot =) 
I bet Ai Tee is longing for it;p


From Zi Min , a friend whom i know in National Service. Thanks a lot baby =) You are so talented in editing photo! HAHAHAH




Lastly, i also received a lots of wishes from friends and relative. Some in Facebook, Instagram, WeChat etc. Thanks a lot especially the one who sent me the message on exactly 12am.However, i had slept on 11pm so unable to talk in phone. Forgive me :)


Facebook message. Able to show some of them. Thank you :D






I had locked my wall  yesterday. So, they just able to comment and wish in my photo. Thank you =)






Instagram :Carmenhongcm. Thanks to the instagrammers :DD






So, my birthday is gonna end, 12/4 is coming. It is not very special at all :') Oh ya, i have changed a new hairstyle again. I prefer straight hair instead of curly hair, curly looks more aunty. It costed me RM 100 again =x arrgh i will become bankrupt on one day.






LASTLY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF.
and thanks to everyone;




LOVE you all !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Hello Kitty Animated Hello Kitty