Tuesday 9 April 2013

An Early birthday CELEBRATION ♛

Good afternoon everyone:D Before,school teacher told me that i was invited to attend to SMK Putra, which located at Bintong,Perlis ,to receive the SPM award from the Ministry Of State.This morning, i was awakened by the alarm which i had set at 7a.m. I felt so sleepy as i slept late yesterdat night. I departed to fetch my buddies after bathing and eating my breakfast.

There, i saw a lot of my secondary school friends like Chong Hao, Chyaw Shing, Tim, RC and so on. And the atmosphere was chaotic due to the throng of people.Student who got 5As and above in SPM & 3.0 and above in STPM were qualified to get the award.


See, what i had got from him. RM 150.00.Not bad right ? I still remember last time I just got RM100.00 for my PMR award although I got straight As.


Being hungry,I invited Kah Kei and Ming Jia to go Secret Recipe to have a lunch and as an early birthday celebration for me :) It was really hard to find a air conditional restaurant in Perlis, so I chose SR although I just went there 2 days before.



I always like the weird and funny pose.


My bad habit still remained unchanged-camwhole after ordering the foods. 

I had stated at upside there, I like the weird pose. HAHA.She is a super cute and talkative girl whose name Kah Kei( Cat Cat Cheah ) . All of my ex-classmates liked to call her as Cat as she scared of the furry animals.Congratulation the straight As ex-student in SMK Perlis. All the best !



.With Ming Jia, a friend whom I knew her since primary school.Oh she also one of the SMK Perlis staight As ex-student .I wondered why every photos of mine were so weird LOL Girl, good luck in your future and can achieve your dream successfully in days later.



I had ordered the Tom Yum Kung and Green Tea Cream as my lunch. I am sure I will gain weight again !If you are a spicy-lover, i am sure that you will like this Tom Yum so much. The noodles also unique. one word, DELICIOUS :D

It was a little bit too sweet and I was not really liked it. A cup of Ice lemon tea is better compared with this.


Spaghetti ordered by Kah Kei. It was spicy but not as spicy like my tom yam. It was quite delicious and tasty.


First tried on the chocolate chip walnut cake. Since i am a cake-lover, i must order a piece of cake if i go to Secret Recipe.This cake probably has became my choice as i really like the taste. Highly recommend it to you guys.


Ming Jia's Vegetarian spaghetti. It is a bit mild and tasteless .So, i called Ming Jia to add some chili source so that it became more tasty.


Lastly,group photo of us. Thanks for you guys to celebrate my birthday although it is a bit early.My life is really colourful because of you all. Love you !






Reminder: Don't forget to send me your wishes via Facebook, Message, WeChat,Line, Viber etc on 11st April 2013 =pp .I will appreciate it very much ! Follow me now in NUFFNANG and my BLOG by clicking into the link =) THANK YOU SO MUCH.



I think that's all for my second post. Thanks for viewing my blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Hello Kitty Animated Hello Kitty