Sunday 7 April 2013

The First Post

Hello gentlemen and sweet ladies ! With a warm smile, I would like to welcome you for visiting www.eatplayspace.com :) My name is Carmen Hong, you can call me Carmen as well. This is my second blog as i have deleted my previous blog. Owing to my boredom, i decide to continue blogging instead of wasting time on Facebook and Iphone .I am a student who have just finished my secondary school life and waiting for the entrance of Form 6. Arrrgh,one month to go! I feel quite bored and meaningless to this long holiday because i can't plan any funny activities for myself. 

So, i have done an internet-searching to fill my free time.

1. Novels
When i was in Form 5, i had bought a lot of English novels from my school teacher.However, in preparation of SPM examination, i had no time to finish them.Now, all the novels are arranged tidy in my bookcase .Everytime i pass by them, i will have a great sense of remorse because i have used my money to buy it.


2. Keeping Fit
ahhhh, if you are one of my friends, you will know how much efforts i have put to keep fit. I go to the Gym centre for everyday either sunny day or rainy day. In fact, i had gained 4 kg after coming back from National Service and my stomach became bigger and bigger ( Like a pregnant woman !). So, not wanting to be laughed by friends, i decide to carry out this marvelous plan- reduce 6 kg in 2 weeks. Now, i have already slim down 4 kg in one week, 2 kg more ! I believe i can do it :D

3. Cooking
Cooking is one of my favorite but sometimes i hate it too. I hate to clean up the kitchen after preparing foods.Ummm,since small,i just know how to cook Maggie Mee and fry eggs only.Mummy always scolds me that I don't want to learn cooking recipe from her when she cooks in kitchen. What i wish to cook is spicy and sour food, like the Thai food is my choice!I start drooling when i see the picture below !Just wait and see,one day, you will praise my cooking technique.




4. Baking a cake
My dream always! I have bought the flour,chocolate chips,biscuits,and the paper cups.Now i just wait for the suitable time to make the delicious-yet-tasty buttercake. I will post the photos once i have done them.


5. Blogging
It is what i do right now.LOL.I will try my best to post a perfect post to everyone:) 


I think that's all for today's post as i feel a little bit of tiredness.See you all soon, love you! And don't forget to follow me besides waiting for my next update:D thanks a lot!


FOLLOW ME IN NUFFNANG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Hello Kitty Animated Hello Kitty