Sunday 14 April 2013

About the SKIN






It was me 4 months before !









Today,i would like to share a true story with all of you.Truly,I had passed the gloomiest moment when i was in 17. Why? It is because my face was badly 'decorated' by the pimples and scars. My pimples were scary and horrible and it always made me not confident in front of all especially friends.I wondered why i would have the ugly pimples on my face although i had started using skincare products since i was 13. My father and mother also had a very perfectly skin in their childhood so it was impossible to be a genetic problem. 'Maybe because of the stress',i thought myself. When the examination was approaching soon,pimples would be popped out very fast. And that time i dared not to look up to others as i afraid to be laughed by them. After that,although the examination had finished,my old pimples scars were not being disappeared and the new pimples came out again. Unable to bear the sadness and problems,i decided to visit a clinic which was quite famous in my state-Reminic.


After checking my skin texture,the doctor told me that my skin belonged to the dry skin and it was not suitable to use the oil-free products. And that time i just understand a truth that: once we use the oil-free cleanser everytime,our face will be lack of oil,then our skin will product more oil to stabilize our face condition .So,our face is getting oilier and oilier.It is why some people's face is still remained oily although they have used the oil-free products.

Now, i am going to introduce the products that i am using now.



From left to right: Cleanser, toner, pimple solution,hydrator.







Firstly, you have to wash your face by using the cleanser. It is effectively in cleaning away oil, dirt and bacteria from your skin.It also cleans the pores and debris on your skin and leaving you luminous skin clarity.





Secondly, what i call it as toner is actually called as Mild Astringent. I felt weird when i first saw this name.This gentle and refreshing toner contains 10% alcohol to remove excess oil for combination to oily skin. Use after cleansing, this toner stabilizes your skin's pH level and enhances the maximum absorption of your treatment products.So, it is really comfortable after using it.






Thirdly, use the AHA Oily & Acne Solution 8 after applying the toner.It gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, to restore its smoothness and clarity. In addition, antiseptic is added to inhibit bacterial growth in your skin.








Lastly, use the Ultra Light Hydrator to moisture your dry skin.It is a fragrance and oil free moisturizer made suitable for your oily skin. It is an excellent non-greasy moisturizer for trapping moisture in your skin, hydrating it without clogging the pores!Really!




Now, i dare to upload my photos to facebook without so much of editing, just add some effect into the photo. Sorry for the photo quality as the iphone front camera is really not so clear as back camera.Just ignore me showing my face here =/ HAHAHAH






However, the most important to keep your skin healthy is keep exercising always and drinking plenty of water.Once our body has produced lots of sweat, we need water to hydrate it back.Actually, exercising will  eliminate the toxins in body. Day by day, you will find that your skin condition is better if you keep on exercising.

Here is the summary of how to own a good skin after i have searched on internet. Hope it will be helpful for those who have the serious skin problem.
  • Find a suitable skincare
  • Keep exercising
  • Drinking plenty of water(H2O)
  • Healthy eating habit( Less frying, grilling )
  • Sleep early.
  • Don't be too stressful.
Trying is believing. Just try it on and see the result after one month :) That's all for today short's update.Follow me in Nuffnang and be my blog follower always. Thank you !






No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Hello Kitty Animated Hello Kitty